Translate

Monday, July 30, 2018

If you have a Galaxy S9, why did you decide to get it?

Let's see why this phone is such a good daily driver.

We're just a few short days away from the launch of the Galaxy Note 9, but until then, the Galaxy S9 and S9+ are Samsung's most powerful and popular flagships on the market.

Plenty of our members in the AC forums have been rocking an S9/S9+ since it was released at the beginning of the year, and now in late July, this is why they still choose to use it so many months later.

SpookDroid
07-27-2018 12:36 PM

At the time only the Pixel had me intrigued (I'm done giving LG a chance). But since I'm on T-Mo's JOD!, the Pixel was a harder sell because of their freakin' Verizon exclusivity. That and the fact that I have now become very much addicted to using Samsung Pay, wireless charging, and waterproofing made the S9+ choice a lot easier. Plus it looks soooo pretty! haha But Pixel camera rules.

Reply
LCW
07-27-2018 08:27 PM

Considered the Pixel 2 but the massive forehead and chin made it a non-starter. And I'm not an XL or Plus fan. I got the regular S9 and love it.

Reply
waqqas31
07-27-2018 04:08 PM

HTC U11+ 6GB/128GB Dual-SIM version. Samsung's software features are what swayed me to stay with yet another Galaxy smartphone.

Reply
jeetu4444
07-27-2018 06:33 PM

I don't think There is anything that can beat the S9+ as of now...I have LG 6 as a spare phone....let's see what Note 9 offers

Reply

Now, we'd love to hear from you — If you've got a Galaxy S9/S9+, why did you choose to buy the phone?

Join the conversation in the forums!



from Android Central - Android Forums, News, Reviews, Help and Android Wallpapers https://ift.tt/2K7EuEA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment