Translate

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Is the Galaxy Note 9 too big?

With a 6.4-inch display, the Note 9 is the largest Note yet.

Ever since the first Galaxy Note was released in 2011, Samsung's famous series of phones has always been known for being among the largest on the market. With the Note 9's display measuring in at a massive 6.4-inches, it's easily the biggest Note to-date.

Galaxy Note phones are supposed to be huge, but with the Note 9, has Samsung gone too far?

Here's what some of the AC forum users have to say about the Note 9's size.

ivanwi11iams
08-28-2018 05:38 AM

Only two days in, and the size of the Note 9, is slowly getting the better of me. Since the release of the iPhone X, I have been using one, and took a step down from the iPhone Plus range. Although I have only two bottom row of icons, the handling of the device certainly takes some getting used to. I will give it to the end of the week, to see how I can adjust to the sheer size of the...

Reply
LadiJae
08-28-2018 06:44 AM

Interesting...my husband has it and I've been toying with it....it doesn't seem that big. I have the iPhone 8plus...it doesn't seem THAT much bigger in hand... Still deciding if I'm gonna get it

Reply
donm527
08-28-2018 07:43 AM

I have always felt that the iPhone Plus' are just too big a phone so I've never been a fan of the current Note 8/9 size even though this is my favorite phone to date. It's doable but ever since I've gotten this phone, there are some things I haven't done or just don't want to lug a phone this size... like running. Running NY this November and deciding if I was going to but I think I'll go with...

Reply
hasasimo
08-28-2018 09:40 AM

The size was the only thing putting me off, but I finally caved and bought one. I thought the Note7 was the sweet spot for Note sizes. But it has steadily gotten larger since. I prefer full-time, one-handed use, which I was enjoying with my S9. With the Note I can only go one-handed part of the time, and that often involves some hand gymnastics. If there was a Note Mini of some kind I'd...

Reply

What do you think? Did Samsung make the Note 9 too big?

Join the conversation in the forums!



from Android Central - Android Forums, News, Reviews, Help and Android Wallpapers https://ift.tt/2LDEE7g
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment