Translate

Thursday, August 30, 2018

How's your Galaxy Note 9 battery life?

Here's what you can expect from the Note 9's 4,000 mAh battery.

Following the disaster that was the Galaxy Note 7, Samsung decided to play it safe last year with the Note 8's battery capacity. While the phone was much safer to use, it wasn't a device you could rely on to last you through an entire day of full use.

This year, Samsung's regained its confidence in itself and slapped a massive 4,000 mAh battery inside the Note 9. That sounds beyond impressive on paper, but how does it fare in the real world?

Here's what some of the AC forum users have to say.

kenlundy17
08-28-2018 09:26 AM

My note 9 literally loses battery at the same rate as my iphone x did. I usually take the phone off the charger at 6 a.m. Around 12, the battery is down to the 70s. I work from 8 to 11 so no access to the phone at that point. When I do use the phone, I am checking emails, Instagram, FB, and listening to a podcast on soundcloud. Is anyone else seeing their battery life not last "all day"?

Reply
djrakowski
08-28-2018 09:34 AM

It's easily lasting all day for me. It's at least as good as my iPhone 8 Plus with similar usage patterns (a handful of phone calls, WhatsApp and text messaging, looking things up on the web now and then, and 1-2 hours of Spotify or Google Play Music while paired with Bluetooth headphones).

Reply
andrew_ackley
08-28-2018 09:42 AM

Mine has just been so so. I've had it since last Wednesday and always have to top off early evening or I will run out. This makes me sad bc I still have it on crappy 1080p resolution. My Huawei phones recently have been way better.

Reply
boufa
08-28-2018 10:45 AM

I left it off charge from about 10am yesterday until about 9am today. I still had 15% battery left. I had over 5 hours of screen on time, and did NOTHING to forcable extend the battery life. All features on like normal, allways on display, played games, checked emails, screwed around with new apps, etc. Sure this was not "power user" level activity, but I would consider it normal for many...

Reply

What about you? How's the battery life on your Note 9 been?

Join the conversation in the forums!



from Android Central - Android Forums, News, Reviews, Help and Android Wallpapers https://ift.tt/2C2p7P4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment