Translate

Monday, December 22, 2014

Jerry's favorite Android apps of 2014






My favorite Android apps of the past year


Hey everybody! It's the time of the year where all of us here at AC look back and think on the highlights of 2014. That means we all get to compile lists of the things we thought were the "best." We're kicking it off with a "Best apps of 2014" list from each of us here. Fun stuff!


Best means different things to different people. To me, it has nothing to do with how many downloads an app has, or what it costs, or even how new (or old) it happens to be. The best apps are the ones that do what I expect them to do, in the way I like them to do it. It's pretty personal, and your list (or Phil's, or Alex's, etc.) aren't going to be like mine. That's a good thing.


I've decided on the five apps I use the most, do exactly what I need them to do, and work best for me.























from Android Central - Android Forums - News - Reviews - Help and Android Wallpapers http://ift.tt/1t2LGsm

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment