Translate

Monday, December 29, 2014

Jerry's favorite Android devices of 2014






The Android devices of 2014 that I can't put down


2014 was a really good year for an Android fan. We saw great phones, tablets and watches from plenty of manufacturers, and chances are no matter what you were looking for, you were able to find it.


I'm lucky (mostly) because I get to play with many of these phones, tablets and watches. They are the tools we here at AC need to do our jobs. They're like a fancy socket set that can play Candy Crush.


But of course, we all like some more than others. And that's what this is all about — my favorites from the past year. It wasn't easy to pick just a few, because I've found that just about every Android device has a thing or two going for it that makes it great. There really are no wrong choices, and your list will probably be different from mine. That's a good thing.


Here's my list of favorite Android devices.























from Android Central - Android Forums - News - Reviews - Help and Android Wallpapers http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/androidcentral/~3/FPNnM1p1aFc/story01.htm

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment