Translate

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Sometimes you come to a point where no matter how much you weigh the sides of a decision, or gather all the information you can, you still don't know which choice to make. At that point you have to just hand it over to God and pray for guidance. Pray for me friends as I try to make an important decision. On a positive note it looks like I will be going next week to take my background check and drug test to start a better job working with a good friend. It couldn't come at a better time. The Target store I am at now is wearing me out. The store needs so much done to it but it's hard to get it done plus I am driving 1 hour each way to work. I am working 7 days a week and the cost of gas increase has been like a pay cut. So I am really looking forward to changing jobs before this one kills me.

from Facebook

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment