Translate

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Is the OnePlus 7 Pro too big of a phone?

This is one meaty piece of tech.

We've given the OnePlus 7 Pro a lot of praise here on AC lately, and rightfully so. It's the best phone OnePlus has released to-date, and not only that, is one of the best Android phones you can buy right now. Period.

There's a lot of good that comes with the OnePlus 7 Pro, but there's also one aspect of it that could be a turnoff for some users — its size.

The OnePlus 7 Pro is a big, honkin' slab of metal and glass, but looking through the AC forums, this doesn't appear to be that big of an issue.

soma4society
05-26-2019 03:47 PM

I came from a one plus 6T, and before that a 2016 Moto z play. And for me neither the size nor the weight are a problem. My hands are average I guess, maybe slightly above average as I'm 6'2. But I can't grip a basketball or anything. Honestly I thought the comments about the size/weight issues were overblown. But it really is a subjective matter to begin with. I'd recommend going into a...

Reply
JHBThree
05-26-2019 04:34 PM

Depends on what you're used to. Weight and size wise its very similar to the XS max. Its thicker, taller, and heavier than the S10+. You get used to it, but its definitely on the big/heavy side.

Reply
s0070cm
05-26-2019 06:37 PM

I definitely noticed the extra weight as soon as I took it out of the box, but after a couple days of use, it feels just like any other phone I've had. I also have the S10+ and iPhone XS Max.

Reply
Mike-Mike
05-27-2019 08:45 PM

it is definitely big and heavy. I LOVE the size of the phone, and it is about the same weight as my Note9. however, the weight is jarring when I switch from my Pixel 3a XL to the OnePlus 7 Pro. that being said, once you use it for a little bit you don't notice the weight anymore.

Reply

What do you think? Is the OnePlus 7 Pro too big of a phone?

Join the conversation in the forums!

Get More OnePlus 7

OnePlus 7 Pro

From $670 at OnePlus



from Android Central - Android Forums, News, Reviews, Help and Android Wallpapers http://bit.ly/2MhKy3A
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment