Translate

Thursday, December 31, 2015

I don't like having a large number of friends, in fact. I do not accept some. Others I've deleted over time, due to the way they do things and some inappropriate comments. I don't have the figures, but the facts! So, I have chosen the best solution. I am happy to have you because you are among my best of Thee Best. Now I am going to see who will take the time to read this post until the end. I'm curious to see who takes care of the BOND that I'm trying to create. Thank you for being a part of my life. Copy and paste this onto your page, PLEASE DO NOT 'share'. This is a little test, just to see who reads and those who share only without reading! If you have read everything, select 'like' and then copy and paste into your profile, so I can put a comment 'smile.' To copy just touch the post and when the word copy pops up, touch it and go to your status and tap till it says paste then touch paste. Merry Christmas and I AM ADDING, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! NEW YEAR, NEW BEGINNINGS!!! heart emoticon

from Facebook
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment