Translate

Thursday, July 13, 2017

I am not saying this to offend anyone. I believe in each person's freedom of choice. I even served in the Armed Forces to protect that. However I am greatly offended by the mainstream press, facebook's pride flag and liberals! Just because I am a Christian and do not believe in the LGBT does not by no means make be a villain. We have just as much of a right to express our belief and our faith. This Nation was founded on the Christian belief. The first act of our first President George Washington was to take congress to a church pray over the Nation. During the tragic events of 9/11 that same church was the only building on the block left standing. Think about that when you mock or persecute the Christian faith. I am not here to violate anyone's freedom or the LGBT community. However LGBT agenda be plastered all over the news and have my kids be exposed to it. The LGBT community has the right to believe what they want. I do not force my belief on no one. So quit trying to flaunt something that goes against my belief in my face all the time and quit trying to expose my children to it. You try to plaster and flaunt an agenda that goes against our belief and the way we believe the Lord intended things to be and then you wander why we get offended and when express our right of belief you cowardly call us bigots. I believe some people should look into the mirror before judging others. If you want to believe in what you believe in then fine you have the right just keep it to yourself just don't openly flaunt it to others that it offends. Sorry everyone I just had to vent.

from Facebook
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment