Translate

Monday, August 11, 2014

Google is kicking Apple off my TV, and I couldn't be happier






It's no secret that I'm a cross platform kind of guy. It's also no secret that I use – and enjoy using – Apple devices day in, day out. Like the Apple TV. For about 18 months now I've had a happy relationship with the Apple TV. It's small, it's easy to use and it works like a charm in conjunction with a Mac, iPhone or iPad. But that happy relationship is about to come to an end, I fear.


Google might be about to step in and take over the TVs in my house with Chromecast, and eventually no doubt Android TV. I already own a Chromecast – you need to have one lying around, right? – but it doesn't get used as much as the Apple TV. Mainly because the Apple TV doesn't need my phone or tablet to operate it. None of that matters anymore, though. It's Google coming to the rescue.























from Android Central - Android Forums - News - Reviews - Help and Android Wallpapers http://ift.tt/1svqpWH

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment