Translate

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Vic Gundtora, head of Google+, is leaving Google






Vic Gundtora, the Google SVP of Engineering that brought Google+ to the world, is leaving the company. According to Re/code, Google CEO Larry Page sent an email to Google employees announcing the departure. Gundtora took to his creation to publicly announce his departure in a post title "And Then". He thanked the Google leadership for their support over his 8 year tenure, as well as the Google+ team that he led:



I'm also forever in debt to the Google+ team. This is a group of people who built social at Google against the skepticism of so many. The growth of active users is staggering, and speaks to the work of this team. But it doesn't tell you what kind of people they are. They are invincible dreamers. I love them. And I will miss them dearly.



Source: +VicGundtora























from Android Central - Android Forums - News - Reviews - Help and Android Wallpapers http://ift.tt/1jW4oZ1

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment